Sign up for our mailing list
The Illinois Spina Bifida Association (ISBA) works to improve the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Spina Bifida, the most common permanently disabling birth defect in the United States.
Spina Bifida is the failure of the spine to close properly during the first month of pregnancy. The Illinois Spina Bifida Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1969 by a group of dedicated parents. We provide education, outreach, scholarship, camp, and referral services.
- Sept. 8 Peoria Support Group
- Sept. 9 Southern IL Support Group
- Sept. 18 Central IL Support Group
- Sept. 20 Sled Hockey Showcase
- 17th Annual Memorial Walk-and-Roll-a-Thon in Bloomington
- Fall Family Classic
- Oct. 25 Halloween Party Play Date
- Support Team ISBA - Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Dec. 6 Chicagoland Holiday Party